Behavior Disorder Program Coop
- The student population of 19 students has grown by 11% over five years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 25% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has increased from 4:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.47 is more than the state average of 0.31. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Bureau Valley Cusd 340 School District's student population of 1,140 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,929 in this district is less than the state average of $16,005. The district revenue/student has grown by 17% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $12,259 is less than the state average of $14,988. The district spending/student has grown by 16% over four years.
|School District Name||Bureau Valley Cusd 340 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,140||753|
|District Total Revenue||$15 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$14 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,929||$16,005|
|District Spending / Student||$12,259||$14,988|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ManliusBureau Cnty Coop Alternative SchoolGrades: 6-12 | 5 students
409 W Maple St
Manlius, IL 61338
SheffieldBureau Valley High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 307 students
9154 2125 N Avenue
Sheffield, IL 61361
WalnutBureau Valley North Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 417 students
323 S Main St
Walnut, IL 61376
WyanetBureau Valley Elemntry-wyanet Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-2 | 152 students
109 W 4th St
Wyanet, IL 61379
BudaBureau Valley South Elementary SchoolGrades: 3-8 | 245 students
220 Stewart St
Buda, IL 61314
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.