Bell Avenue School
- Bell Avenue School's student population of 346 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bell Avenue School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2644 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||6-9%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||William Penn SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Darby Walnut Street Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 431 students
224 South Sixth Street
Darby, PA 19023
(610)534-5660 0.5 K-6 431
- Philadelphia Catharine Joseph School Grades: PK-5 | 616 students
6600 Chester Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19142
(215)727-2155 0.6 PK-5 616
- Darby Park Lane Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 388 students
1300 Park Ln
Darby, PA 19023
(610)534-4880 0.6 K-6 388
- Lansdowne W B Evans Magnet School Grades: K-6 | 370 students
900 Baily Rd
Lansdowne, PA 19050
(610)623-5975 0.7 K-6 370
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.