Top Pennsylvania Special Education Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 top special education public schools in Pennsylvania, serving 496 students.
- Minority enrollment is 76% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Pennsylvania state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Top Pennsylvania Special Education Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Conroy 1398 Page St
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Grades: K-12 | 164 students
- Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Oliver 2323 Brighton Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Grades: 4-12 | 112 students
- Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pioneer 775 Dunster St
Pittsburgh, PA 15226
Grades: K-12 | 70 students
- Philadelphia Widener Memorial School 1450 W Olney Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Grades: K-12 | 150 students
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.