Top Pennsylvania Special Education Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 top special education public schools in Pennsylvania, serving 496 students.
- Minority enrollment is 76% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Pennsylvania state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Top Pennsylvania Special Education Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Conroy 1398 Page St
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Grades: K-12 | 164 students
- Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Oliver 2323 Brighton Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Grades: 4-12 | 112 students
- Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pioneer 775 Dunster St
Pittsburgh, PA 15226
Grades: K-12 | 70 students
- Philadelphia Widener Memorial School 1450 W Olney Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Grades: K-12 | 150 students
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.