Top Pennsylvania Special Education Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 top special education public schools in Pennsylvania, serving 496 students.
- Minority enrollment is 76% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Pennsylvania state average of 32%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Top Pennsylvania Special Education Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Conroy 1398 Page St
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Grades: K-12 | 164 students
- Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Oliver 2323 Brighton Rd
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Grades: 4-12 | 112 students
- Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Pioneer 775 Dunster St
Pittsburgh, PA 15226
Grades: K-12 | 70 students
- Philadelphia Widener Memorial School 1450 W Olney Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Grades: K-12 | 150 students
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.
The results of a new study show that private school education may be no better than public school education. Keep reading to learn more about this study and to learn how to make the right choice between private and public school education for your child.
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.