Top Pennsylvania Special Education Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 4 special education public schools in Pennsylvania, serving 479 students.
- Minority enrollment is 75% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Pennsylvania public school average of 34% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 5:1 is less than the Pennsylvania public school average of 15:1.
Top Pennsylvania Special Education Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Pittsburgh Conroy 1398 Page St
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Grades: K-12 | 182 students
- Pittsburgh Pioneer 775 Dunster St
Pittsburgh, PA 15226
Grades: K-12 | 73 students
- Widener Memorial School 1450 W Olney Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Grades: K-12 | 141 students
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.