Belle Elementary School
- Belle Elementary School's student population of 270 students has declined by 24% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belle Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1310 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MARIES CO. R-II School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belle Belle High School Grades: 9-12 | 230 students
504 W Third
Belle, MO 65013
(573)859-6114 0.1 9-12 230
- Bland Maries Co. Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 258 students
300 S Main
Bland, MO 65014
(573)646-3912 5.1 5-8 258
- Vienna Vienna Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 272 students
300 Fourth Street
Vienna, MO 65582
(573)422-3365 12.0 PK-6 272
- Owensville Owensville High School Grades: 9-12 | 561 students
3336 Hwy 19
Owensville, MO 65066
(573)437-2174 13.0 9-12 561
- Owensville Owensville Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 438 students
3340 Hwy 19
Owensville, MO 65066
(573)437-2172 13.0 6-8 438
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.