Belle High School
- Belle High School's student population of 177 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||177 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Belle High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#972 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Maries Co. R-II School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belle Belle Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 274 students
402 W Third
Belle, MO 65013
(573) 859-3326 0.1 PK-4 274
- Bland Maries Co. Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 263 students
300 S Main
Bland, MO 65014
(573) 646-3912 5.2 5-8 263
- Vienna Vienna Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 255 students
300 Fourth Street
Vienna, MO 65582
(573) 422-3365 11.9 PK-6 255
- Owensville Owensville High School Grades: 9-12 | 569 students
3336 Hwy 19
Owensville, MO 65066
(573) 437-2174 13.1 9-12 569
- Owensville Owensville Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 451 students
3340 Hwy 19
Owensville, MO 65066
(573) 437-2172 13.1 6-8 451
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?