Benge Elementary School
- Benge Elementary School's student population of 13 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Benge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has increased from 3:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1278 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||19:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Benge School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lacrosse Lacrosse Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 25 students
111 Hill Ave
Lacrosse, WA 99143
(509)549-3591 11.7 K-8 25
- Washtucna Washtucna Elementary/high School Grades: K-12 | 49 students
730 East Booth Avenue
Washtucna, WA 99371
(509)646-3211 15.9 K-12 49
- Endicott Endicott/st John Elementary And Middle School Grades: K-8 | 100 students
308 School Drive
Endicott, WA 99125
(509)657-3523 18.1 K-8 100
- Ritzville Ritzville Grade School Grades: K-5 | 174 students
401 E 6th Ave.
Ritzville, WA 99169
(509)659-0232 20.2 K-5 174
- Lamont Lamont Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 29 students
602 Main Street
Lamont, WA 99017
(509)257-2463 21.3 5-8 29
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.