Berkley/campostella Early Childhood Education Center
Berkley/campostella Early Childhood Education Center places among the top 20% of public schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Berkley/campostella Early Childhood Education Center's student population of 172 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
- Berkley/campostella Early Childhood Education Center's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||NORFOLK CITY PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chesapeake Thurgood Marshall Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 547 students
2706 Border Road
Chesapeake, VA 23324
(757)494-7515 1.0 PK-5 547
- Norfolk St. Helena Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 278 students
903 S Main St
Norfolk, VA 23523
(757)494-3884 1.1 PK-5 278
- Chesapeake Truitt Intermediate Grades: 3-5 | 291 students
1100 Holly Ave
Chesapeake, VA 23324
(757)494-8014 1.3 3-5 291
- Norfolk Chesterfield Academy Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 417 students
2915 Westminster Ave
Norfolk, VA 23504
(757)628-2544 1.4 PK-5 417
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.