Bierbaum Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 491 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 30%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 25% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
25% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MO state average), while 40% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 46% MO state average).
How many students attend Bierbaum Elementary School?
491 students attend Bierbaum Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
70% of Bierbaum Elementary School students are White, 10% of students are Asian, 8% of students are Black, 6% of students are Hispanic, and 6% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bierbaum Elementary School?
Bierbaum Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Bierbaum Elementary School offer ?
Bierbaum Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
What school district is Bierbaum Elementary School part of?
Bierbaum Elementary School is part of Mehlville R-IX School District.
Review Bierbaum Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities