- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 303 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 25%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bitterroot School's ranking?
Bitterroot School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Bitterroot School?
303 students attend Bitterroot School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
75% of Bitterroot School students are White, 9% of students are Two or more races, 8% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bitterroot School?
Bitterroot School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Bitterroot School offer ?
Bitterroot School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Bitterroot School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities