Bloom Elementary School
- Bloom Elementary School's student population of 343 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||343 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bloom Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#887 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tucson Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Magee Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 646 students
8300 E. Speedway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)225-6060 0.4 6-8 646
- Buckeye Skyview High School Grades: 9-12 | 160 students
4290 S Miller Rd
Buckeye, AZ 85326
(623)386-6799 0.9 9-12 160
- Tucson Academy Of Tucson Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 284 students
9209 E. Wrightstown Road
Tucson, AZ 85715
(520)886-6076 1.0 K-4 284
- Tucson Sahuaro High School Grades: 8-12 | 1810 students
545 N. Camino Seco
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)225-6060 1.1 8-12 1810
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.