Blue Angels Elementary School
- Blue Angels Elementary School's student population of 894 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 58 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||894 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Blue Angels Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1285 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Escambia School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Blue Angels Elementary School is Pinellas Mycroschool Of Integrated Academics And Technologie (3.2 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Escambia Boys' Base (4.0 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Pleasant Grove Elementary School (1.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Pleasant Grove Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 619 students
3000 Owen Bell Ln
Pensacola, FL 32507
(850)492-0233 1.6 K-5 619
- Saint Petersburg Pinellas Mycroschool Of Integrated Academics And Technologie Grades: 9-12 | 273 students
840 Third Ave S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
(727)825-3710 3.2 9-12 273
- Pensacola Navy Point Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 588 students
1321 Patton Dr
Pensacola, FL 32507
(850)453-7415 3.8 PK-5 588
- Pensacola Escambia Boys' Base Grades: 6-12 | 26 students
640 Roberts Ave
Pensacola, FL 32511
(850)453-7521 4.0 6-12 26
- Pensacola Jim C. Bailey Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1353 students
4110 Bauer Rd
Pensacola, FL 32506
(850)492-6136 4.1 6-8 1353
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.