Navy Point Elementary School
- Navy Point Elementary School's student population of 588 students has grown by 29% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||588 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Navy Point Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2914 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Escambia School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Navy Point Elementary School is Judy Andrews Second Chance Center (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pensacola Judy Andrews Second Chance Center Grades: 6-12 | 112 students
129 N Merritt St
Pensacola, FL 32507
(850)453-7462 0.5 6-12 112
- Pensacola Escambia Boys' Base Grades: 6-12 | 26 students
640 Roberts Ave
Pensacola, FL 32511
(850)453-7521 1.2 6-12 26
- Pensacola Warrington Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 671 students
450 S Old Corry Field Rd
Pensacola, FL 32507
(850)453-7440 1.3 6-8 671
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.