Blue Hill Consolidated School
- Blue Hill Consolidated School's student population of 259 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||259 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Blue Hill Consolidated School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#105 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Blue Hill Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Penobscot Penobscot Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
66 North Penobscot Road
Penobscot, ME 04476
(207)326-9421 6.8 PK-8 71
- Surry Surry Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
754 North Bend Road
Surry, ME 04684
(207)667-9358 7.4 PK-8 122
- Brooksville Brooksville Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 56 students
1527 Coastal Road
Brooksville, ME 04617
(207)326-8500 8.3 K-8 56
- Brooklin Brooklin School Grades: PK-8 | 58 students
41 School Street
Brooklin, ME 04616
(207)359-2133 10.1 PK-8 58
- Castine Adams School Grades: K-8 | 62 students
27 School Street
Castine, ME 04421
(207)326-8608 10.4 K-8 62
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.