Blue Ridge Elementary School
- Blue Ridge Elementary School's student population of 578 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||578 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Blue Ridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#689 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Blue Ridge Unified No. 32 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Show Low Show Low Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 563 students
761 E. Mcneil
Show Low, AZ 85901
(928)537-6100 8.0 6-8 563
- Mcnary Mcnary Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 130 students
108 N. Pollack
Mcnary, AZ 85930
(928)334-2293 8.2 PK-8 130
- Snowflake Navit - Snowflake High School Grades: 6-12
951 W Snowflake Blvd
Snowflake, AZ 85937
(928)536-6232 8.2 6-12 n/a
- Show Low Wmi On Line Grades: 9-12 | 9 students
500w. Old Linden Rd.
Show Low, AZ 85901
(928)537-6200 8.8 9-12 9
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.