Bluestone Middle School
- Bluestone Middle School's student population of 416 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||416 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bluestone Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1529 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MECKLENBURG CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Skipwith Bluestone High School Grades: 9-12 | 551 students
6825 Skipwith Road
Skipwith, VA 23968
(434)372-5177 2.5 9-12 551
- Clarksville Clarksville Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 474 students
1696 Noblin Farm Road
Clarksville, VA 23927
(434)374-8668 7.4 PK-5 474
- Skipwith Alternative Education Center
175 Mayfield Drive
Skipwith, VA 23968
(434)738-6111 7.8 n/a n/a
- Saxe Bacon District Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 183 students
840 Bacon School Rd
Saxe, VA 23967
(434)735-8612 14.1 PK-5 183
I hate this school it is soo bad. There is no heat so we freeze every morning.. Soo. They need to do some for it.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - KidSavage
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.