Bluff City Elementary School
- Bluff City Elementary School's student population of 463 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||463 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bluff City Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#7 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sullivan County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bluff City Bluff City Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 347 students
337 Carter St
Bluff City, TN 37618
(423)354-1801 0.2 6-8 347
- Bristol Avoca Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 441 students
2440 Volunteer Pw
Bristol, TN 37620
(423)652-9445 4.4 PK-6 441
- Piney Flats Mary Hughes School Grades: K-8 | 432 students
240 Austin Springs Rd
Piney Flats, TN 37686
(423)354-1835 4.5 K-8 432
- Blountville Blountville Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 332 students
155 School Av
Blountville, TN 37617
(423)354-1650 5.2 PK-4 332
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.