- School Type: Magnet School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,982 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 26:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Graduation Rate: 93% (Top 50% in FL)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 14% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), FL Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Boyd H. Anderson High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Boyd H. Anderson High School?
How many students attend Boyd H. Anderson High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Boyd H. Anderson High School?
What grades does Boyd H. Anderson High School offer ?
What school district is Boyd H. Anderson High School part of?
View the Boyd H. Anderson High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Boyd H. Anderson High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities