Bradford Central School
- Bradford Central School's student population of 281 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bradford Central School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#3057 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bradford Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hammondsport Glenn Curtiss Memorial School Grades: PK-6 | 253 students
8272 Main St
Hammondsport, NY 14840
(607)569-5200 7.0 PK-6 253
- Savona Campbell-savona Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 454 students
64 E Lamoka Ave
Savona, NY 14879
(607)527-9800 8.2 PK-6 454
- Watkins Glen Watkins Glen Central High School Grades: 7-12 | 510 students
301 12th St
Watkins Glen, NY 14891
(607)535-3210 11.6 7-12 510
- Watkins Glen Watkins Glen Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 570 students
612 S Decatur St
Watkins Glen, NY 14891
(607)535-3250 11.6 PK-6 570
- Bath Dana L Lyon Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 567 students
25 Ellas Ave
Bath, NY 14810
(607)776-4110 11.8 4-8 567
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.