- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 1,729 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 70%
- Graduation Rate: 94% (Top 30% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 47% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 68% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Brea Olinda High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Brea Olinda High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Brea Olinda High School?
How many students attend Brea Olinda High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Brea Olinda High School?
What grades does Brea Olinda High School offer ?
What school district is Brea Olinda High School part of?
Review Brea Olinda High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities