Brickey Mccloud Elementary School
Brickey Mccloud Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Tennessee for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Brickey Mccloud Elementary School's student population of 1,004 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 60 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||1,004 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brickey Mccloud Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Knox County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Knoxville Sterchi Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 384 students
900 Oaklett Dr
Knoxville, TN 37912
(865)689-1470 2.3 K-5 384
- Knoxville Fountain City Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 384 students
2910 Montbelle Dr
Knoxville, TN 37918
(865)689-1445 2.5 K-5 384
- Knoxville Gresham Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 861 students
500 Gresham Rd
Knoxville, TN 37918
(865)689-1430 2.6 6-8 861
- Knoxville Halls Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 766 students
7502 Andersonville Pk
Knoxville, TN 37938
(865)922-7445 3.0 PK-5 766
- Powell Copper Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 507 students
2502 East Brushy Valley Rd
Powell, TN 37849
(865)938-7002 3.1 PK-5 507
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.