Bridport Central School
- Bridport Central School's student population of 77 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 27% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bridport Central School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#204 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bridport School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middlebury Bingham Memorial School Grades: PK-6 | 91 students
112 School Road
Middlebury, VT 05753
(802)462-2463 5.4 PK-6 91
- Crown Point Crown Point Central School Grades: PK-12 | 280 students
2758 Main St
Crown Point, NY 12928
(518)597-3285 6.2 PK-12 280
- Shoreham Shoreham Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 97 students
130 School Road
Shoreham, VT 05770
(802)897-7181 6.2 PK-6 97
- Middlebury Weybridge Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 63 students
210 Quaker Village Road
Middlebury, VT 05753
(802)545-2113 6.5 PK-6 63
- Vergennes Addison Central School Grades: PK-6 | 77 students
121 Vt Route 17 West
Vergennes, VT 05491
(802)759-2131 7.4 PK-6 77
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.