Top Vermont Public Schools
- Vermont is the #49 largest school system in the United States, serving 84,239 students across the top 313 public schools for the 2018-19 school year.
- Vermont public schools have a diversity score of 0.11, which is lower than the national average of 0.32.
- There are 2 magnet schools. Minority enrollment is 9% (majority Hispanic and Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Student by Ethnicity
(VT) School Average
Two or more races
Top Vermont Public Schools by County (2018-19)
- County# Schools# Students% Minority
- 23 Schools4,624 Students6% Minority
- 16 Schools4,255 Students5% Minority
- 13 Schools3,154 Students5% Minority
- 51 Schools22,254 Students16% Minority
- 5 Schools588 Students5% Minority
- 21 Schools8,086 Students11% Minority
- 5 Schools638 Students8% Minority
- 15 Schools3,707 Students6% Minority
- 20 Schools3,847 Students4% Minority
- 21 Schools3,990 Students5% Minority
- 33 Schools7,865 Students6% Minority
- 28 Schools8,326 Students7% Minority
- 29 Schools5,552 Students9% Minority
- 33 Schools7,353 Students5% Minority
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.