Fayston Elementary School
Fayston Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Vermont for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Fayston Elementary School's student population of 108 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||108 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fayston Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 289 schools in Vermont (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#6 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fayston School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waitsfield Waitsfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 142 students
3951 Main Street
Waitsfield, VT 05673
(802)496-3643 3.4 PK-6 142
- Warren Warren Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 187 students
293 School Road
Warren, VT 05674
(802)496-2487 4.6 PK-6 187
- Moretown Harwood Uhsd #19 High School Grades: 9-12 | 511 students
458 Vt Route 100
Moretown, VT 05660
(802)244-5186 7.0 9-12 511
- Bristol Lincoln Community School Grades: PK-6 | 139 students
795 East River Road
Bristol, VT 05443
(802)453-2119 7.6 PK-6 139
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.