Warren Elementary School
- Warren Elementary School's student population of 175 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 31% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Warren Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#75 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Warren School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Waitsfield Fayston Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 103 students
782 German Flats Road
Waitsfield, VT 05673
(802)496-3636 4.6 PK-6 103
- Waitsfield Waitsfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 138 students
3951 Main Street
Waitsfield, VT 05673
(802)496-3643 5.6 PK-6 138
- Bristol Lincoln Community School Grades: PK-6 | 139 students
795 East River Road
Bristol, VT 05443
(802)453-2119 6.8 PK-6 139
- Northfield Northfield Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 241 students
10 Cross Street
Northfield, VT 05663
(802)485-6161 9.8 PK-5 241
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.