Britt David Elementary Computer Magnet Academy
Britt David Elementary Computer Magnet Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Britt David Elementary Computer Magnet Academy's student population of 567 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||567 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Britt David Elementary Computer Magnet Academy is ranked within the top 1% of all 2,174 schools in Georgia (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||n/a|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Muscogee County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Allen Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 474 students
5201 23rd Ave
Columbus, GA 31904
(706)748-2418 0.9 K-5 474
- Columbus Blanchard Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 493 students
3512 Weems Rd
Columbus, GA 31909
(706)748-2461 1.5 K-5 493
- Columbus North Columbus Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 722 students
2006 Old Guard Rd
Columbus, GA 31909
(706)748-3183 1.9 K-5 722
This is a great school ! Focus is pretty much on Reading and Math. Quite demanding academics which has its pros and cons. If the child can handle it then it all works out and is just worth it. The current Principal Ms.Collins ( who was the motivating factor )has just left and we are yet to know who the new Principal will be. Overall just great school.
- Posted by Parent - motog
Nearby Homes for Sale
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.