Britt David Elementary Computer Magnet Academy
Britt David Elementary Computer Magnet Academy places among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Britt David Elementary Computer Magnet Academy's student population of 563 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||563 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Britt David Elementary Computer Magnet Academy is ranked within the top 1% of all 2,185 schools in Georgia (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#3 out of 2185 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Muscogee County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Allen Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 432 students
5201 23rd Ave
Columbus, GA 31904
(706)748-2418 0.9 K-5 432
- Columbus Blanchard Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 548 students
3512 Weems Rd
Columbus, GA 31909
(706)748-2461 1.5 K-5 548
- Columbus North Columbus Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 755 students
2006 Old Guard Rd
Columbus, GA 31909
(706)748-3183 1.9 K-5 755
This is a great school ! Focus is pretty much on Reading and Math. Quite demanding academics which has its pros and cons. If the child can handle it then it all works out and is just worth it. The current Principal Ms.Collins ( who was the motivating factor )has just left and we are yet to know who the new Principal will be. Overall just great school.
- Posted by Parent - motog
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.