Broad Street Elementary School
- Broad Street Elementary School's student population of 350 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||350 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Broad Street Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#220 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nashua School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashua Nashua High School North Grades: 9-12 | 1729 students
8 Titan Way
Nashua, NH 03063
(603)589-6400 0.3 9-12 1729
- Nashua Birch Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 409 students
17 Birch Hill Dr.
Nashua, NH 03063
(603)594-4340 0.5 K-5 409
- Nashua Purple Panthers Preschool Grades: PK
36 Riverside Dr.
Nashua, NH 03060
(603)589-8561 1.0 PK n/a
- Nashua Microsociety Academy Charter School Of Southern Nh Grades: K-6 | 150 students
591 West Hollis Street
Nashua, NH 03062
(603)595-7877 1.1 K-6 150
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.