Bunche Elementary School
- Bunche Elementary School's student population of 226 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||226 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bunche Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Wayne Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Thurgood Marshall Leadership Academy Grades: K-8 | 158 students
2310 Weisser Park
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
(260)755-0193 0.3 K-8 158
- Fort Wayne Whitney M Young Early Childhood Grades: PK-K | 241 students
1026 E Pontiac St
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
(260)467-8950 0.4 PK-K 241
- Fort Wayne John S Irwin Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 285 students
3501 S Anthony Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46806
(260)467-5310 1.0 K-5 285
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.