Burton Community Day
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 2-8
- Math Proficiency: <50%
- Reading Proficiency: <50%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% CA state average).
How many students attend Burton Community Day?
2 students attend Burton Community Day.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
100% of Burton Community Day students are Hispanic.
What grades does Burton Community Day offer ?
Burton Community Day offers enrollment in grades 2-8
View the Burton Community Day yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Burton Community Day. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities