- Bynum School's student population of 32 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bynum School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#503 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bynum Elem School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pendroy Pendroy School Grades: PK-8 | 19 students
700 W Pendroy Rd
Pendroy, MT 59467
(406)469-2387 6.8 PK-8 19
- Choteau Choteau 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 57 students
204 7th Ave Nw
Choteau, MT 59422
(406)466-5303 12.8 7-8 57
- Choteau Choteau School Grades: PK-6 | 172 students
102 7th Ave Nw
Choteau, MT 59422
(406)466-5364 12.9 PK-6 172
- Dupuyer Miami School Grades: PK-8 | 22 students
400 New Miami Colony Lane
Dupuyer, MT 59432
(406)472-3325 14.9 PK-8 22
- Dutton Midway Colony Grades: PK-8 | 14 students
605 Healy Spring Rd.
Dutton, MT 59433
(406)476-3201 16.1 PK-8 14
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.