Panoche Elementary School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Panoche Elementary School District serving 6 students in Paicines, California.
- Minority enrollment is 100% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the California state average of 76%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 23:1.
Panoche Elementary School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Paicines Panoche Elementary School31441 Panoche Rd.
Paicines, CA 95043
Grades: K-8 | 6 students
|School District Name||Panoche Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||6 students|
|# of Teachers||1 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
|# of Male Students||2 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||4 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||6 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||n/a|
|% White Students||n/a|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||1|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $30,333 is higher than the state average of $10,798. The school district revenue/student has declined by 50% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $24,167 is higher than the state average of $11,280. The school district spending/student has declined by 49% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|Total Revenue||$182,000||$17 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$30,333||$10,798|
|Spending / Student||$24,167||$11,280|
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.