Panoche Elementary School
- Panoche Elementary School's student population of 6 students has grown by 100% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Panoche Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has increased from 3:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||23:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Panoche Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Paicines Jefferson Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 12 students
221 Old Hernandez Rd.
Paicines, CA 95043
(831)389-4593 14.1 K-8 12
- Paicines Willow Grove Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 19 students
11655 Airline Hwy.
Paicines, CA 95043
(831)628-3256 24.8 K-8 19
- Los Banos Charleston Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 385 students
18463 W. Charleston Rd.
Los Banos, CA 93635
(209)826-5270 26.1 K-6 385
- Dos Palos Westside High School Grades: 9-12 | 38 students
22368 S. Sixth St.
Dos Palos, CA 93620
(209)392-0280 27.2 9-12 38
- Mendota Mccabe Elementary School Grades: 2-6 | 825 students
250 S. Derrick St.
Mendota, CA 93640
(559)655-4262 27.4 2-6 825
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.