Raisin City Elementary School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Raisin City Elementary School District serving 693 students in Fresno, California.
- Minority enrollment is 93% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the California state average of 76%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 27:1 is more than the state average of 23:1.
Raisin City Elementary School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Raisin City Elementary School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||693 students|
|# of Teachers||26 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
|# of Male Students||334 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||359 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||19 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||566 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||43 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||47 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||14 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||31|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||155|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||141|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||103|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||22|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Raisin City Elementary School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $6,069 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,798. The school district revenue/student has grown by 31% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $6,333 is less than the state average of $11,280. The school district spending/student has grown by 31% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$17 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$18 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$6,069||$10,798|
|Spending / Student||$6,333||$11,280|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.