Camarillo Heights Elementary School
Top Placements (California)
Camarillo Heights Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 20%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 20%)
- Camarillo Heights Elementary School's student population of 387 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||387 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Camarillo Heights Elementary School is ranked within the top 20% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Camarillo Heights Elementary School is Pleasant Valley School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Pleasant Valley School District's student population of 7,381 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $7,973 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 11% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $7,857 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|School District Name||Pleasant Valley School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||7,381||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$58 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$57 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$7,973||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$7,857||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Camarillo Heights Elementary School is Camarillo Academy Of Progressive Education (1.3 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Pleasant Valley School Of Engineering And Arts (0.9 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Pleasant Valley School Of Engineering And Arts (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camarillo Los Primeros School Of Sciences & Arts Grades: K-8 | 560 students
1555 Kendall Ave.
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)484-2811 1.1 K-8 560
- Camarillo Camarillo Academy Of Progressive Education Grades: K-12 | 569 students
777 Aileen St.
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)384-1415 1.3 K-12 569
- Camarillo Dos Caminos Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 314 students
3635 Appian Way
Camarillo, CA 93010
(805)482-9894 1.5 K-5 314
Mediocre across the board.
- Posted by Parent - Jamie
Nearby Homes for Sale
Cell phone policies are changing at schools across the country, and some are even embracing the technology to enhance the learning experience or improve student safety.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.