Camden Elementary School
- Camden Elementary School's student population of 456 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||456 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Camden Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Benton County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camden Camden Central High School Grades: 9-12 | 613 students
115 Schools Dr
Camden, TN 38320
(731)584-7254 0.4 9-12 613
- Camden Briarwood School Grades: 3-5 | 350 students
169 Briarwood Av
Camden, TN 38320
(731)584-4257 0.6 3-5 350
- New Johnsonville Lakeview Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 349 students
802 Long St
New Johnsonville, TN 37134
(931)535-2513 8.9 PK-8 349
- Bruceton Central Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 324 students
29590 Broad St
Bruceton, TN 38317
(731)418-4168 9.4 PK-5 324
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.