Campton Elementary School
Campton Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Kentucky for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Campton Elementary School's student population of 409 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Campton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KY)|
|Overall School Rank||#925 out of 1,251 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wolfe County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Campton Wolfe County High School Grades: 9-12 | 363 students
20 Wolfe County High School Rd
Campton, KY 41301
(606)668-8202 0.1 9-12 363
- Campton Wolfe County Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 189 students
303 North Johnson Street
Campton, KY 41301
(606)668-8152 0.3 7-8 189
- Pine Ridge Success Academy Grades: 7-12 | 19 students
5274 Ky 15 N
Pine Ridge, KY 41360
(606)668-6006 3.8 7-12 19
- Rogers Rogers Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 150 students
1745 South Ky 715
Rogers, KY 41365
(606)668-8302 4.8 K-6 150
- Hazel Green Red River Valley Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 157 students
78 Red River Valley Elem. Rd
Hazel Green, KY 41332
(606)662-8252 9.3 K-6 157
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.