- School Type: Special education school
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 132 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 73%
- Graduation Rate: <50% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Canyon Hills ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Canyon Hills's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Canyon Hills?
How many students attend Canyon Hills?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Canyon Hills?
What grades does Canyon Hills offer ?
What school district is Canyon Hills part of?
Review Canyon Hills. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities