Capital High School
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 105 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 26:1
- Minority Enrollment: 42%
- Graduation Rate: 10-14% (Btm 50% in OH)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 63% OH state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 64% OH state average).
What is the graduation rate of Capital High School?
The graduation rate of Capital High School is 10-14%, which is lower than the Ohio state average of 82%.
How many students attend Capital High School?
105 students attend Capital High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
58% of Capital High School students are White, 37% of students are Black, 2% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Capital High School?
Capital High School has a student ration of 26:1, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Capital High School offer ?
Capital High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Capital High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities