- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 54 students
- Minority Enrollment: 37%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 30-39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Carden Of Tucson ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Carden Of Tucson's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Carden Of Tucson?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What grades does Carden Of Tucson offer ?
What school district is Carden Of Tucson part of?
Review Carden Of Tucson. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities