Robins Elementary School
- Robins Elementary School's student population of 554 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||554 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Robins Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#641 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tucson Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Laguna Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 385 students
5001 N Shannon Rd
Tucson, AZ 85705
(520)696-8450 2.0 K-6 385
- Tucson Pepe Barron Academy Grades: 9-12
2797 North Introspect Drive
Tucson, AZ 85745
(520)882-6216 2.2 9-12 n/a
- Tucson Carden Of Tucson Grades: K-8 | 115 students
5260 N. Royal Palm Drive
Tucson, AZ 85705
(520)293-6661 2.4 K-8 115
- Tucson Sentinel Peak High School Grades: 9-12 | 117 students
4125 W. Aerie Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)696-8900 2.6 9-12 117
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.