Accelerated Learning Laboratory
- Accelerated Learning Laboratory's student population of 206 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Accelerated Learning Laboratory is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#398 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Accelerated Elementary And Secondary s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Accelerated Learning Laboratory is Mountain Rose Academy (1.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Robins Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 574 students
3939 N. Magnetite Lane
Tucson, AZ 85745
(520)908-4300 1.8 PK-8 574
- Tucson Mountain Rose Academy Grades: 9-12 | 245 students
3686 W. Orange Grove Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)797-4884 1.9 9-12 245
- Tucson J Robert Hendricks Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 497 students
3400 W Orange Grove Rd
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)696-8400 2.0 K-6 497
- Tucson Laguna Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 385 students
5001 N Shannon Rd
Tucson, AZ 85705
(520)696-8450 2.0 K-6 385
This school teaches are children that they can set themselves up for higher learning. They feel confident and excel. This school does not tell students that learning is hard. The learn very young that all learning can be fun and easy. You will have to put your child first. Get p.e. Sports and music from a outside source.
- Posted by Parent - Dlmad
This school does not offer sports, music, art or P.E. Only a few of their teachers are even qualified to teach! Children are not actually learning, they are simply memorizing worksheets in order to master them.
- Posted by Parent - jessi
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.