Accelerated Learning Laboratory
- The student population of 220 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.56 is more than the state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Accelerated Elementary And Secondary s School District's student population of 220 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $7,362 in this district is less than the state average of $8,166. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $6,311 is less than the state average of $8,440. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Accelerated Elementary And Secondary s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||220||325|
|District Total Revenue||$1 MM||$3 MM|
|District Spending||$1 MM||$3 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$7,362||$8,166|
|District Spending / Student||$6,311||$8,440|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school is Mountain Rose Academy (1.8 miles away)
The nearest middle school is Sonoran Science Academy - Tucson (2.7 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Jack Thoman Air And Space Academy And Performing Arts Studio (1.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Green ValleyJack Thoman Air And Space Academy And Performing Arts StudioGrades: KG-8 | 65 students
730 W. Calle Arroyo Sur
Green Valley, AZ 85614
TucsonMountain Rose AcademyGrades: 9-12 | 245 students
3686 W. Orange Grove Rd. 192
Tucson, AZ 85741
TucsonRobins Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 574 students
3939 N. Magnetite Lane
Tucson, AZ 85745
TucsonJ Robert Hendricks Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 493 students
3400 W Orange Grove Rd
Tucson, AZ 85741
TucsonLaguna Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 398 students
5001 N Shannon Rd
Tucson, AZ 85705
This school teaches are children that they can set themselves up for higher learning. They feel confident and excel. This school does not tell students that learning is hard. The learn very young that all learning can be fun and easy. You will have to put your child first. Get p.e. Sports and music from a outside source.
- Posted by Parent - Dlmad
This school does not offer sports, music, art or P.E. Only a few of their teachers are even qualified to teach! Children are not actually learning, they are simply memorizing worksheets in order to master them.
- Posted by Parent - jessi
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.