- The student population of 220 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- The school's diversity score of 0.56 is more than the state average of 0.42. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Accelerated Elementary And Secondary s School District's student population of 220 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $7,505 in this district is less than the state average of $8,705. The district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $6,617 is less than the state average of $7,898. The district spending/student has grown by 20% over four years.
|School District Name||Accelerated Elementary And Secondary s School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||220||325|
|District Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|District Spending||$1 MM||$3 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$7,505||$8,705|
|District Spending / Student||$6,617||$7,898|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school is Mountain Rose Academy (1.8 miles away)
The nearest middle school is Sonoran Science Academy - Tucson (2.7 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Jack Thoman Air And Space Academy And Performing Arts Studio (1.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Green ValleyJack Thoman Air And Space Academy And Performing Arts StudioGrades: KG-8 | 65 students
730 W. Calle Arroyo Sur,
Green Valley, AZ 85614
TucsonMountain Rose AcademyGrades: 9-12 | 245 students
3686 W. Orange Grove Rd. 192
Tucson, AZ 85741
TucsonRobins Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 574 students
3939 N. Magnetite Lane
Tucson, AZ 85745
TucsonJ Robert Hendricks Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 493 students
3400 W Orange Grove Rd
Tucson, AZ 85741
TucsonLaguna Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 398 students
5001 N Shannon Rd
Tucson, AZ 85705
This school teaches are children that they can set themselves up for higher learning. They feel confident and excel. This school does not tell students that learning is hard. The learn very young that all learning can be fun and easy. You will have to put your child first. Get p.e. Sports and music from a outside source.
- Posted by Parent - Dlmad
This school does not offer sports, music, art or P.E. Only a few of their teachers are even qualified to teach! Children are not actually learning, they are simply memorizing worksheets in order to master them.
- Posted by Parent - jessi
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!