Accelerated Learning Laboratory
- Accelerated Learning Laboratory's student population of 206 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
- Accelerated Learning Laboratory is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Accelerated Elementary And Secondary s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Accelerated Learning Laboratory is Mountain Rose Academy (1.9 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Jack Thoman Air And Space Academy And Performing Arts Studio (1.5 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Jack Thoman Air And Space Academy And Performing Arts Studio (1.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Green Valley Jack Thoman Air And Space Academy And Performing Arts Studio Grades: K-8 | 52 students
730 W. Calle Arroyo Sur
Green Valley, AZ 85614
(520)219-4383 1.5 K-8 52
- Tucson Robins Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 574 students
3939 N. Magnetite Lane
Tucson, AZ 85745
(520)908-4300 1.8 PK-8 574
- Tucson Mountain Rose Academy Grades: 9-12 | 245 students
3686 W. Orange Grove Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)797-4884 1.9 9-12 245
- Tucson J Robert Hendricks Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 497 students
3400 W Orange Grove Rd
Tucson, AZ 85741
(520)696-8400 2.0 K-6 497
- Tucson Laguna Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 385 students
5001 N Shannon Rd
Tucson, AZ 85705
(520)696-8450 2.0 K-6 385
This school teaches are children that they can set themselves up for higher learning. They feel confident and excel. This school does not tell students that learning is hard. The learn very young that all learning can be fun and easy. You will have to put your child first. Get p.e. Sports and music from a outside source.
- Posted by Parent - Dlmad
This school does not offer sports, music, art or P.E. Only a few of their teachers are even qualified to teach! Children are not actually learning, they are simply memorizing worksheets in order to master them.
- Posted by Parent - jessi
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.