Carlos E. Haile Middle School
- Carlos E. Haile Middle School's student population of 1,209 students has grown by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 63 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||1,209 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||63 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carlos E. Haile Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 3,650 schools in Florida (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#920 out of 3650 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Manatee School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton William H. Bashaw Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 617 students
3515 57th St E
Bradenton, FL 34208
(941)741-3307 2.8 PK-5 617
- Bradenton Imagine Charter At Lakewood Ranch Grades: PK-8 | 513 students
10535 Portal Crossing
Bradenton, FL 34211
(941)750-0900 3.0 PK-8 513
- Bradenton Lakewood Ranch High School Grades: 9-12 | 2415 students
5500 Lakewood Ranch Blvd
Bradenton, FL 34211
(941)727-6100 3.2 9-12 2415
Learn more about Cato Middle College High, a school that allows students to get a head start on college courses while still in high school.
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.