Carmel Middle School
- Carmel Middle School's student population of 575 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||575 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carmel Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#359 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Carmel Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carmel Carmel River Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 462 students
Monte Verde St. And 15th Ave.
Carmel, CA 93922
(831)624-4609 1.6 K-5 462
- Monterey Monte Vista Grades: K-5 | 312 students
251 Soledad Dr.
Monterey, CA 93942
(831)392-3890 3.2 K-5 312
- Monterey Foothill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 322 students
1700 Via Casoli
Monterey, CA 93940
(831)649-1744 3.3 K-5 322
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.