Carrisa Plains Elementary School
Carrisa Plains Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Carrisa Plains Elementary School's student population of 23 students has declined by 41% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carrisa Plains Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2614 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||23:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Atascadero Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mc Kittrick Belridge Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 32 students
19447 Wagon Wheel Rd.
Mc Kittrick, CA 93251
(661)762-7381 13.5 K-8 32
- Mc Kittrick Mckittrick Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 77 students
23250 Second St.
Mc Kittrick, CA 93251
(661)762-7303 21.0 K-8 77
- Lost Hills Lost Hills Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 394 students
14821 Primary Ct.
Lost Hills, CA 93249
(661)797-2626 24.4 K-5 394
- Fellows Midway Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 85 students
259 F St.
Fellows, CA 93224
(661)768-4344 28.1 K-8 85
- Buttonwillow Buttonwillow Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 374 students
42600 Highway 58
Buttonwillow, CA 93206
(661)764-5248 29.2 K-8 374
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.