Carroll Manor Elementary School
Carroll Manor Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 10%)
- Carroll Manor Elementary School's student population of 332 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2004)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Carroll Manor Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Jacksonville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 541 students
3400 Hillendale Heights Rd
Phoenix, MD 21131
(410)887-7880 2.3 K-5 541
- Cockeysville Warren Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 431 students
900 Bosley Rd
Cockeysville, MD 21030
(410)887-7665 4.8 PK-5 431
- Fallston Youths Benefit Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 997 students
1901 Fallston Rd
Fallston, MD 21047
(410)638-4190 5.0 K-5 997
In some cases, it might be the school down the street. Other times, it could be the school across town. We’ll talk about the factors to consider when choosing the best high school for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.