Castle Rock Elementary School
- Castle Rock Elementary School's student population of 676 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||676 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Castle Rock Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 26:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#518 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Walnut Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Diamond Bar Evergreen Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 613 students
2450 S. Evergreen Springs
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
(909)594-1041 0.7 K-5 613
- Walnut South Pointe Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 878 students
20671 Larkstone Dr.
Walnut, CA 91789
(909)595-8171 1.3 6-8 878
- Diamond Bar Maple Hill Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 535 students
1350 Maple Hill Rd.
Diamond Bar, CA 91765
(909)861-6224 1.9 K-5 535
- Rowland Heights Shelyn Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 417 students
19500 E. Nacora St.
Rowland Heights, CA 91748
(909)444-0584 2.1 K-6 417
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.