- Catapult Academy's student population of 526 students has grown by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has grown by 18% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||526 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Catapult Academy's student:teacher ratio of 40:1 has increased from 37:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||40:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Florida Autism Charter School Of Excellence Grades: PK-12 | 104 students
6310 E Sligh Ave
Tampa, FL 33617
(813)985-3223 0.7 PK-12 104
- Tampa King High School Grades: 9-12 | 1788 students
6815 N 56th St
Tampa, FL 33610
(813)744-8333 1.0 9-12 1788
- Tampa Pace Center For Girls Grades: 6-12 | 60 students
1933 E Hillsborough Ave Ste 30
Tampa, FL 33610
(813)739-0410 1.4 6-12 60
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.