Cayuse Prairie School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 213 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 50-54% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Cayuse Prairie School?
213 students attend Cayuse Prairie School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
94% of Cayuse Prairie School students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cayuse Prairie School?
Cayuse Prairie School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Cayuse Prairie School offer ?
Cayuse Prairie School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Cayuse Prairie School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities