Cedar Bluff Elementary School
- Cedar Bluff Elementary School's student population of 431 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||431 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cedar Bluff Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has increased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1100 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||TAZEWELL CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Richlands Richlands High School Grades: 9-12 | 694 students
138 Tornado Alley
Richlands, VA 24641
(276)964-4602 1.5 9-12 694
- Grundy Richlands Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 571 students
185 Learning Lane
Grundy, VA 24614
(276)963-5370 1.6 6-8 571
- Richlands Richlands Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 567 students
309 East Front Street
Richlands, VA 24641
(276)964-4112 1.7 PK-5 567
- Raven Raven Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 149 students
122 School Street
Raven, VA 24639
(276)964-9437 5.4 K-5 149
- Swords Creek Givens Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 83 students
8153 Swords Creek Rd.
Swords Creek, VA 24649
(276)991-0001 9.9 PK-2 83
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.