Cedarcreek Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 288 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 29:1
- Minority Enrollment: 95%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 45% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
45% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 55% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Cedarcreek Elementary School?
288 students attend Cedarcreek Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
90% of Cedarcreek Elementary School students are Hispanic, 5% of students are White, 2% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cedarcreek Elementary School?
Cedarcreek Elementary School has a student ration of 29:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Cedarcreek Elementary School offer ?
Cedarcreek Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-6
Review Cedarcreek Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities