- Centennial Academy's student population of 765 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has grown by 45% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||765 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Centennial Academy's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1425 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Atlanta Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Centennial Academy is Graduation Achievement Center Charter High School (1.2 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Coretta Scott King Young Womens Leadership Academy (1.4 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Michael R. Hollis Innovation Academy (1.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Michael R. Hollis Innovation Academy Grades: PK-5 | 509 students
225 James P. Brawley Drive. Nw
Atlanta, GA 30314
(404)802-3600 1.1 PK-5 509
- Atlanta Graduation Achievement Center Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 1492 students
100 Edgewood Ave Ne Ste 915
Atlanta, GA 30303
(404)577-8593 1.2 9-12 1492
- Atlanta Coretta Scott King Young Womens Leadership Academy Grades: 6-8
601 Beckwith St Nw
Atlanta, GA 30314
(404)330-4170 1.4 6-8 n/a
- Forsyth Department Of Corrections Grades: 3-12 | 21 students
300 Patrol Rd
Forsyth, GA 31029
(478)992-5916 1.5 3-12 21
- Atlanta Grady High School Grades: 9-12 | 1372 students
929 Charles Allen Dr Ne
Atlanta, GA 30309
(404)802-3001 1.5 9-12 1372
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.